Starting at $895.00
- Remove pool cover and store on the Owner’s property.
- Place pool circulation, filtration, and heater in use, in “as is” condition.
- Remove winterization plugs and install Owner’s fittings.
- Reassemble and install pool deck equipment, i.e. ladder, dive, etc.
- Add initial shock and sanitizer to pool water (chemicals included).
- Mesh covered pools will be vacuumed on day of opening.
- Solid covered pools include up to one hour pump time and leaf removal;
Debris will be placed in bags and left for the Owner to dispose.
- Disassemble and store all pool deck equipment on Owner’s property.
- Lower water level to proper winterization levels.
- Drain and winterize circulation, filtration, and heating system.
- Remove pool fittings and void all plumbing of water with compressed air and plug.
- Add appropriate winter algaecides and stain inhibitor (chemicals included).
- Install the Owner’s cover on pool.